官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 100句外贸中有关打招呼的英语口语学习短句

100句外贸中有关打招呼的英语口语学习短句

浏览量:138

  今天,说客英语的【外贸英语】栏目带来了100句外贸中有关打招呼的英语口语学习短句,涵盖电话、邮件、展会、谈判等场景,以下为具体内容:

  一、初次接触(电话/邮件/线上)

  "Good morning! This is [Your Name] from [Company Name]. How are you today?"

  早上好!我是[公司名]的[你的名字],您今天好吗?

  "I hope this email finds you well. I’m reaching out regarding our new product line."

  希望您一切顺利。我联系您是想介绍我们的新产品线。

  "Nice to connect with you! I came across your profile on LinkedIn and was impressed by your work."

  很高兴认识您!我在LinkedIn上看到您的资料,对您的成就印象深刻。

  "Hello [Name], it’s a pleasure to finally speak with you. I’ve heard great things about your company."

  [名字]您好,终于能和您通话了,很高兴!我听说贵公司非常优秀。

  "Apologies for the unexpected call—I wanted to introduce our services before the official launch."

  抱歉突然打电话,我想在正式发布前向您介绍我们的服务。

  二、日常跟进(电话/邮件)

  "Hi [Name], just checking in to see if you had a chance to review our proposal."

  [名字]您好,想确认您是否看过我们的提案。

  "I hope you’re doing well! Any updates on the sample testing we sent last week?"

  希望您一切顺利!上周寄的样品测试有进展了吗?

  "Following up on our conversation yesterday—could we schedule a call to discuss details?"

  跟进昨天的对话,能否安排一次电话讨论细节?

  "Hello again! I wanted to share a case study that might align with your current projects."

  您好!我想分享一个案例,可能与您当前的项目相关。

  "Quick question: Did the documents I sent arrive safely? Let me know if you need anything else."

  有个小问题:我发的文件收到了吗?需要其他帮助请随时告诉我。

  三、展会/线下活动

  "Welcome to our booth! Can I show you our latest innovation in [product category]?"

  欢迎来到我们的展位!可以为您介绍[产品类别]的最新创新吗?

  "Hi there! I noticed you’re interested in [product]. May I explain how it solves [specific problem]?"

  您好!我注意到您对[产品]感兴趣,可以为您讲解它如何解决[具体问题]吗?

  "Great to meet you at [Event Name]! Here’s my card—let’s connect on LinkedIn later."

  在[活动名称]上见到您很高兴!这是我的名片,稍后LinkedIn联系。

  "Are you exploring solutions for [industry challenge]? Our team specializes in that area."

  您在寻找解决[行业挑战]的方案吗?我们团队专攻这一领域。

  "Before you leave, would you like a demo of our new [feature]? It only takes 2 minutes."

  离开前,想看看我们新[功能]的演示吗?只需2分钟。

  四、邮件专属开场白

  "I trust you’re having a productive week! I’m writing to follow up on..."

  相信您本周工作顺利!我写邮件是想跟进……

  "Hope this message isn’t interrupting your busy schedule—just a quick update on..."

  希望没打扰到您——关于……有个简短更新。

  "Season’s greetings! As we approach [holiday], here’s a special offer for our loyal clients."

  节日快乐!临近[节日],为老客户提供专属优惠。

  "Re: Your inquiry about [product]—thank you for your interest! Here are the details you requested."

  关于您对[产品]的询盘——感谢您的关注!以下是您要求的细节。

  "I noticed you downloaded our catalog—is there a specific product you’d like to discuss further?"

  我注意到您下载了我们的目录——有具体产品想进一步了解吗?

  五、应对时差/文化差异

  "I know it’s late there—thank you for taking my call!"

  我知道您那边很晚了——感谢您的接听!

  "In your region, do you typically finalize deals in person or via email?"

  在您所在地区,交易通常当面敲定还是通过邮件?

  "We’ve adjusted our production schedule to accommodate your holiday closures."

  我们已调整生产计划,以配合您的假期安排。

  "Could you clarify the payment terms preferred in your market? We’re happy to adapt."

  能否说明您市场偏好的付款条件?我们愿意配合。

  "I appreciate your patience with the language barrier—let me rephrase that."

  感谢您对语言障碍的包容——我重新解释一下。

  六、建立长期关系

  "It’s been a pleasure working with you this year! Here’s to even greater success in 2024."

  今年与您合作非常愉快!祝2024年取得更大成功!

  "We value your feedback—could you share your thoughts on our recent collaboration?"

  我们重视您的反馈——能否分享对近期合作的看法?

  "As a token of appreciation, we’d like to offer you an exclusive discount on your next order."

  为表感谢,下次订单为您提供专属折扣。

  "I’ll be in [City] next month—would you like to meet for coffee to discuss future projects?"

  我下个月到[城市]——是否愿意喝杯咖啡聊聊未来项目?

  "Thank you for trusting us with your business. We’re committed to exceeding your expectations."

  感谢您选择我们。我们承诺超越您的期望。

  七、应对拒绝/犹豫

  "I completely understand your concerns—may I address them one by one?"

  我完全理解您的顾虑——能否逐一解答?

  "What would it take for us to move forward together? We’re open to negotiation."

  如何能推动合作?我们愿意协商。

  "If price is a concern, let’s discuss volume discounts or phased deliveries."

  如果价格是问题,我们可以谈批量折扣或分批交付。

  "I respect your decision, but could I stay in touch in case your needs evolve?"

  我尊重您的决定,但能否保持联系以防需求变化?

  "Many clients had similar reservations initially—here’s how they benefited long-term."

  许多客户最初也有类似顾虑——这是他们长期获益的方式。

  八、技术/产品相关

  "Our new [feature] reduces lead time by 30%—can I send you a comparison chart?"

  新[功能]缩短交期30%——需要对比表吗?

  "I’d love to hear your thoughts on our prototype—your industry expertise would be invaluable."

  想听听您对原型的看法——您的行业经验非常宝贵。

  "Here’s a video demo of [product] in action—it’s more effective than a written explanation."

  这是[产品]的实际操作视频——比文字更直观。

  "Our engineers can customize [product] to meet your exact specifications—let’s discuss details."

  工程师可按您的需求定制[产品]——详谈细节?

  "We’ve recently upgraded our QA process—here’s the latest certification for your review."

  我们升级了质检流程——这是最新认证供您查阅。

  九、物流/交付跟进

  "Your order has shipped! Here’s the tracking number and estimated delivery date."

  订单已发货!这是运单号和预计送达时间。

  "We’ve noticed a delay in customs clearance—our team is working to resolve it ASAP."

  清关出现延误——我们正尽快解决。

  "Could you confirm the delivery address? We want to ensure everything arrives correctly."

  能否确认收货地址?确保准确送达。

  "For urgent orders, we offer expedited shipping at an additional cost—interested?"

  加急订单可提供快速运输(需额外费用)——需要吗?

  "After delivery, our technician can provide on-site training—is that something you’d like?"

  交付后技术人员可上门培训——需要吗?

  十、节日/特殊场合

  "Happy Lunar New Year! May the year of the Dragon bring prosperity to your business."

  春节快乐!祝龙年生意兴隆!

  "Wishing you a joyful Ramadan! Our team is available during regular hours if you need assistance."

  斋月快乐!如需帮助,我们团队正常办公。

  "Merry Christmas! Here’s a holiday gift card for your next purchase with us."

  圣诞快乐!附赠下次购物的节日礼品卡。

  "Happy Independence Day! As a token of celebration, enjoy 10% off all orders this week."

  独立日快乐!本周订单享9折优惠。

  "Thank you for your partnership this year—here’s to a fruitful 2024!"

  感谢今年的合作——祝2024年硕果累累!

  十一、多语言场景

  "Do you prefer communicating in English, Spanish, or French? Our team is multilingual."

  您更倾向用英语、西班牙语还是法语沟通?我们团队精通多语言。

  "If it’s easier, we can arrange a translator for our next call—just let us know."

  如果需要,下次通话可安排翻译——请告知。

  "Many of our clients appreciate bilingual contracts—would that be helpful for you?"

  许多客户喜欢双语合同——对您有帮助吗?

  "Our website supports 10 languages—feel free to switch to your preferred one."

  网站支持10种语言——可随时切换。

  "I’ll send the document in both English and [target language] for your convenience."

  为方便您,文件将同时发送英文和[目标语言]版本。

  十二、电话沟通技巧

  "Hello, may I speak with [Name]? This is [Your Name] calling from [Company]."

  您好,请找[名字]?我是[公司名]的[你的名字]。

  "I’m calling to confirm the meeting details we discussed earlier—is 2 PM still convenient for you?"

  我打电话确认之前讨论的会议细节——下午2点方便吗?

  "I’ll keep this brief—just wanted to touch base about the project timeline."

  我长话短说——想确认项目进度。

  "Could you repeat that? I didn’t catch the last part due to a poor connection."

  能重复一下吗?刚才信号不好没听清。

  "Thank you for your time today—I’ll send a follow-up email with the key points we discussed."

  感谢您的时间——我会发邮件总结讨论要点。

  十三、邮件结尾礼貌用语

  "Looking forward to your reply. Best regards,"

  期待您的回复。祝好!

  "Thank you for your attention to this matter. Warm regards,"

  感谢您对此事的关注。祝好!

  "Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Cheers,"

  如有疑问,随时联系。祝顺利!

  "I appreciate your prompt response. Kind regards,"

  感谢您的快速回复。祝好!

  "Wishing you a successful week ahead. Best wishes,"

  祝您下周顺利。祝好!

  十四、客户投诉/问题处理

  "I’m sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Let me investigate and get back to you within 24 hours."

  很抱歉听到订单有问题。我会调查并在24小时内回复。

  "We take full responsibility for the mistake and will offer a replacement or refund immediately."

  我们对此错误负全责,将立即提供更换或退款。

  "To prevent this from happening again, we’ve updated our quality control process—here are the details."

  为避免再次发生,我们已升级质检流程——详情如下。

  "I understand your frustration and will personally oversee the resolution of this matter."

  我理解您的困扰,将亲自监督问题解决。

  "Thank you for bringing this to our attention—your feedback helps us improve."

  感谢您指出问题——您的反馈助我们进步。

  十五、谈判/议价场景

  "We’re flexible on pricing for large orders—could we discuss volume discounts?"

  大订单价格可协商——能否谈谈批量折扣?

  "What’s your target price for this product? We’ll see if we can meet your expectations."

  您对这款产品的目标价是多少?我们尽量满足。

  "In exchange for a longer contract, we could offer a lower unit price—interested?"

  如签订长期合同,可降低单价——有兴趣吗?

  "We understand your budget constraints—let’s explore phased payments or deferred delivery options."

  我们理解预算限制——可探讨分期付款或延迟交付。

  "Our competitors may offer lower prices, but our product’s durability saves you money long-term."

  竞争对手价格可能更低,但我们的产品更耐用,长期更省钱。

  十六、感谢客户

  "Thank you for choosing us as your supplier—we’re honored to work with you."

  感谢选择我们作为供应商——与您合作是我们的荣幸。

  "Your loyalty means the world to us—here’s a small token of our appreciation."

  您的忠诚对我们至关重要——附上小礼物以表感谢。

  "We couldn’t have achieved this milestone without your support—thank you!"

  没有您的支持,我们无法取得这一成就——谢谢!

  "Thank you for your trust and patience throughout this process—it’s been a pleasure."

  感谢您在此过程中的信任与耐心——合作愉快!

  "We’re grateful for your business and look forward to serving you for years to come."

  感谢您的惠顾,期待长期为您服务。

  十七、邀请客户合作

  "We’re expanding into [new market] and would love to partner with a trusted company like yours."

  我们正拓展[新市场],希望与贵公司这样的可靠伙伴合作。

  "Could we explore a joint venture to capitalize on the growing demand in [region]?"

  能否探讨合资,以抓住[地区]的增长需求?

  "We’re launching a new product line and think your distribution network would be a perfect fit."

  我们即将推出新产品线,认为您的分销网络非常匹配。

  "Would you be interested in co-hosting a webinar to showcase our combined expertise?"

  是否有兴趣联合举办网络研讨会,展示双方专业能力?

  "Our teams have complementary strengths—let’s discuss how we can collaborate more closely."

  我们团队优势互补——探讨如何更紧密合作?

  十八、应对客户催促

  "I understand the urgency—let me check with our production team and get back to you by EOD."

  我理解紧迫性——我联系生产团队,下班前回复您。

  "Your order is our top priority—we’re expediting the process to meet your deadline."

  您的订单是首要任务——我们正加速处理以满足截止日期。

  "We’ve encountered an unexpected delay, but here’s our revised timeline with daily updates."

  出现意外延误,这是修订后的时间表,将每日更新。

  "To speed things up, we can ship part of your order now and the rest next week—would that work?"

  为加快进度,可先发部分订单,剩余下周发出——这样可以吗?

  "I apologize for the inconvenience—we’re doing everything possible to resolve this quickly."

  抱歉带来不便——我们正全力尽快解决。

  十九、结束通话/会议

  "Thank you for your time today—I’ll send a summary email and follow up next week."

  感谢您的时间——我会发总结邮件,下周跟进。

  "Let’s reconvene in two weeks to review progress—does that time work for you?"

  两周后复盘进度——时间方便吗?

  "I’ll make sure all action items are assigned and tracked—you’ll receive updates by Friday."

  我会分配并跟踪所有任务——周五前发更新。

  "If any issues arise before our next call, don’t hesitate to reach out."

  下次通话前如有任何问题,随时联系。

  "Have a great day—looking forward to our next interaction!"

  祝您今天愉快——期待下次交流!

  二十、综合场景

  "I’m reaching out to see if there’s an opportunity to work together on [project/product]."

  我联系您是想探讨在[项目/产品]上合作的可能性。

  "We’ve been following your company’s success and think there’s potential for mutual benefit."

  我们一直关注贵公司的成就,认为双方合作潜力巨大。

  "Could we schedule a quick call to discuss how our services align with your current needs?"

  能否安排简短通话,讨论我们的服务如何满足您当前需求?

  "I’ll send over some case studies and testimonials to demonstrate our track record."

  我会发送案例研究和客户评价,展示我们的过往成绩。

  "Our team is excited about the possibility of partnering with you—let’s make it happen!"

  我们团队对与您合作充满期待——让我们携手实现目标!

  希望以上有关100句外贸场景中常用的打招呼英语口语短句,希望对你的外贸事业有所帮助。另外,如果你想更深入的学习外贸英语知识,欢迎来到说客英语,了解平台的真人一对一外教英语口语课程,高效提升自身的外贸英语口语