外贸英语函电常用句子大全
说客英语的【外贸英语在线学习】栏目整理了以下是外贸英语函电中高频使用的实用句子,按不同场景分类整理,涵盖从建立联系到达成交易的全流程,帮助提升沟通效率和专业度:
一、建立联系与自我介绍
1、信息来源说明
• We were referred to your company by Mr. Smith at ABC Corporation as a reliable supplier of industrial machinery.
(ABC公司的史密斯先生推荐贵司为工业机械领域的可靠供应商。)
• Your company name appeared in our market research report on sustainable packaging solutions.
(贵司名称出现在我方关于可持续包装解决方案的市场调研报告中。)
2、写信目的表达
• The purpose of this email is to inquire about the possibility of collaborating on a new project for automotive components.
(此邮件旨在探讨汽车零部件新项目的合作可能性。)
• We are reaching out to introduce our latest line of smart home devices, which may align with your product portfolio.
(我方致函介绍智能家居新品线,或与贵司产品组合契合。)
3、公司优势强调
• With 20 years of expertise in medical device manufacturing, our factory is ISO 13485 certified and serves clients in 30+ countries.
(我司深耕医疗器械制造20年,工厂通过ISO 13485认证,服务全球30余国客户。)
• Our competitive edge lies in custom design capabilities and a 24/7 customer service team.
(我司核心竞争力在于定制化设计能力及全天候客服团队。)
二、产品沟通与询盘
1、产品兴趣表达
• We are currently sourcing high-quality stainless steel kitchenware for the European market.
(我方正在为欧洲市场采购高品质不锈钢厨具。)
• Could you provide detailed specifications and pricing for your solar-powered outdoor lighting range?
(能否提供太阳能户外照明系列的技术参数及报价?)
2、询盘细节要求
• Please quote FOB Shanghai for 1,000 units of Model X air purifiers, including lead time and payment terms.
(请报1000台X型空气净化器FOB上海价,含交货期及付款方式。)
• We require a sample of the fabric with fire-retardant treatment for testing before placing a bulk order.
(批量下单前需提供阻燃处理面料样品供测试。)
3、技术参数确认
• Does the machine support both 110V and 220v voltage inputs?
(设备是否支持110V和220V双电压输入?)
• What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for customizing the product color to Pantone 19-4052 TCX?
(定制潘通19-4052 TCX颜色的最小起订量是多少?)
三、价格谈判与议价
1、买方议价策略
• Your price is 20% above our target budget. Can you offer a tiered discount for orders exceeding 5,000 units?
(贵方报价超出预算20%,能否对5000件以上订单提供阶梯折扣?)
• We’ll increase the order quantity to 3,000 units if you reduce the unit price to $15.
(若单价降至15美元,我方将增加订单至3000件。)
2、卖方应对话术
• Our price reflects a 25% increase in raw material costs since Q2 2024.
(报价已体现2024年第二季度以来原材料成本上涨25%的因素。)
• We can offer a 3% discount for full payment via TT in advance, or 2% for a 30-day credit period.
(电汇全款可享3%折扣,30天账期享2%折扣。)
3、妥协与让步
• Let’s meet halfway at $18/unit, including free shipping to our warehouse in Hamburg.
(各退一步,按18美元/件成交,含汉堡仓库免费运输。)
• If you confirm the order by Friday, we’ll include an extra 5% of spare parts at no charge.
(若周五前确认订单,可免费获赠5%的备件。)
四、订单跟进与问题解决
1、生产进度确认
• Could you share a weekly production update for Order No. 20250910, starting from next Monday?
(请从下周一起每周更新20250910号订单生产进度。)
• We noticed a 10-day delay in the shipment schedule. What’s the revised ETA to Rotterdam?
(发现船期延误10天,请更新鹿特丹港预计到港时间。)
2、质量问题处理
• 15% of the received goods have scratches on the surface. How will you compensate for this?
(15%货物表面存在划痕,如何赔偿?)
• We propose a 12% refund or immediate replacement with expedited shipping.
(我方建议退款12%或加急免费换货。)
3、付款条款协商
• Can we switch from LC at sight to a 60-day DA (Documents Against Acceptance) to improve cash flow?
(能否将即期信用证改为60天承兑交单以优化现金流?)
• We offer a 5% discount for orders paid in full via cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or USDT).
(使用加密货币(比特币或USDT)全额支付可享5%折扣。)
五、结尾礼貌用语
1、期待回复
• Your prompt response by COB (Close of Business) today would be greatly appreciated.
(盼今日下班前回复。)
• We look forward to your confirmation within 48 hours to proceed with production.
(望48小时内确认以推进生产。)
2、合作展望
• Thank you for your trust. We are committed to delivering exceptional value in this partnership.
(感谢信任,我方致力于为合作创造卓越价值。)
• Should you have any questions, please contact me directly via email or WhatsApp (+86 138-XXXX-XXXX).
(如有疑问,请通过邮件或WhatsApp(+86 138-XXXX-XXXX)直接联系我。)
3、附件说明
• Attached please find the technical drawings, quality certificates, and a signed NDA for your reference.
(附件为技术图纸、质检证书及已签署保密协议。)
•The product catalog and MOQ details are enclosed in the PDF file named "2025_Catalog_Final.pdf".
(产品目录及最小起订量详见附件PDF文件“2025_Catalog_Final.pdf”。)
六、高频短语速查
1、价格相关
· ex-works (EXW)(工厂交货价)
· cost and freight (CFR)(成本加运费)
· landed cost(到岸总成本)
2、时间相关
· ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)(预计到港时间)
· ASAP (As Soon As Possible)(尽快)
· COB (Close of Business)(下班前)
3、文件相关
· proforma invoice (PI)(形式发票)
· commercial invoice(商业发票)
· bill of lading (B/L)(提单)
最后,说客英语建议大家根据实际业务需求调整细节,保持专业性与灵活性并重。如果你想学习更有针对性,更地道的英语口语,也可以登录说客英语官网,了解说客英语的外教一对一英语口语课程。